K3-7th Grade registration is now open for the 2017/18 school year
- Pre-School students must be 3 years old and potty-trained.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by September 1st. 1st-7th grade must be age appropriate under state law.
- The Community School operates Monday through Thursday:
K3-K5: 9a - 2:30p. (Drop off starts at 8:30a)
Kindergarten-7th Grade: 8:30a-2:30p. (Drop off starts at 8a)
Pick up for all ends at 3p.
The following (fees, times, dates, etc.) apply to the 2016/17 school year.
To register your child, the follow are required:
- 2 months tuition.
- Curriculum/supply fee applies to all classes.
- Tech Lab fee applies to all classes.
- Copy of a both legal guardians valid photo ID.
- Copy student’s updated Alabama Immunization Record.
- Registration fee applies to all classes
- Required paperwork to be completed
All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Where to Register:
Registration takes place at the school offices on Monday through Thursday from 9:00a to 3:00p.
If you have any questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at 251-517-5590.
Registrations after August 1 are considered "late." Please check out our Late Registration page for more details.